Webinar June 20th: DIY and Pro Attitudes on Pricing
Understand how DIY homeowners, builders and residential remodelers view pricing and its impact on products and supplier selection within the building products, hardware and home improvement industry. The Farnsworth Group conducted primary research among DIYers and Pros to create an attitudinal segmentation on pricing.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Types of customer segments as they relate to price
- % of DIYers/Pros that fall into each segment
- Key differences between segments
- Channel behaviors by segment
- Product purchase behaviors by segment
How important is price? Has the current market shifted toward ‘Price Sensitive’ shoppers? How has the importance of pricing changed? Gain insight to these questions and more on Friday, June 20 at 2:00pm Eastern.
Register for the session by clicking the data below.
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.